Monday, January 25, 2010

New year coming soon~~~


My green peas cookies.... Look delicious or not? Now my mami not with us... She so hardworking until like to stay at sban to make cookies to sell.... Love money so much o? haha... But i miss her so much... This is the second day she not beside us... But i miss the meal prepared by her after i finish my class...
Now only i know... i love her so much~~~~ haha..... Hope can 'tahan' until chinese new year.... HAHa... Now our dinner still da bao... =.= I have no time to cook for my daddy and didi... Everyday study until evening+traffic jam, the time i reach home is about 6pm... i know is early, but.... i am so tired, forgive me that i only can prepare at most 3 dinner in one week... =.=!!!

1 comment:

  1. stil ok lah !! atlis u stil have chance 2 cook mah !! me wan cook oso can't leh !!

    ReplyDelete