Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Done

Yesterday, i went to college and done my transfer form to business department. No more at economics department. I have complete 10 subjects and finish my 1st year at econs department. I get my 7 subjects exempted and 3 others are elective subjects. Well, that is the best choice to us since we don't have other alternative. Now, I will meet a lot of new classmates in the 1st class at business department compare to last time, only 3 of us. Numbers of students in class means have competition and hope that will give me the motivation to study hard. And now, I go back to my hometown, Seremban and we complete our mission, paint my house in one day. Haha, any missions give to us, my mum, brother and i , we will complete it as soon as possible. I enjoy the moment we work together, the chatting and co-operation between us. I feel relax, after finish all the things. I am looking forward to the 1st class at business department. And, in the same time, I feel sad that will separate with my friends at econs department. Once i transfer course, my rest time and the study time may different with them but I hope our relation won't change. Well, friendship forever ya. I am very happy with you all. And, another thing happen to me, that is my neck sensitive when i am wearing the necklace bought by my mum. Gosh, I can''t stop scratching because it is itching!! Until now i still fell wanna scratch it!! I don't know when it will recover T.T but have to tolerate with it also. Lol.

This week, I will just stay at home. No place to go actually. Feel wanna enjoy the holiday and i am not manage to find a promoter job make me feel lazy. Let's enjoy the holiday by watching tv and play games at home. HaHa, save energy for the new semester!! Good luck !!!

2 comments:

  1. Datejust replica watches sale that came with their own fashionable rubber strap with inlaid diamonds, but this new foray into rubber straps for sport models certainly has broadened the field of strap options. Strap options that accommodate passionate watch owners of many replica watches luxury brands. The target objective finally became a successful execution, as you may notice, represented in the surface color. Of course, part of the reason for this value may be due to the fact that the watch was discontinued when the decision to fill the numerals with radium was met with the unfortunate reality that buy rado replica sale could break, subjecting the wearer to the radium. In any case, in replica watches of ceramic bezels, I really enjoyed and appreciated the distinct replica watches sale and feel of the buy rolex watches.

    ReplyDelete