Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Outing

Okay, today's activity is shopping and  i bought this for my bf's graduation convocation. I think it is formal enough. What you guys think about this? I really need some comments, but i bought this at rm19 : ) and it is pretty cheap, i bought it at Sunway as well. My 2 lovely cousinz are with me the half day, since when we get closer and closer when talk about shopping. My god, girls like shopping!! haha
My darling and sweetheart are cooking at pepper lunch ^^
My phone is almost out of battery so kinda sad can't take more photo with them.

And i bought one small bag and it was in my wish list long time ago. IISSHH!!!!
But the belt is the longest one and just suit my size actually : )

That's all i want to share in the mid night. Good night everyone. 




1 comment: