Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Camera : Tioman Trip Part 1


Okay, first of all, is been a while that I didn’t update my activities here. I am still thinking the activities in my life are not that ‘amazing’ but yes, I am back now to show off my photo that I took in this trip with my camera Olympus SZ-30MR.:D
Not the DSLR type or interchangeable camera because my budget. HAHA, anyway I am satisfied with this camera and it is the birthday present from my dearest and this is Digital Camera that he choose for me :)
Oh my god, I get tanned (but I like that : P)
Okay, back to the main point. I just want to share my photo by my little baby Olympus :D
Let's get started!!
This is the photo showed how we arranged our position, of course this lovely couple will have the priority to 'stick' together in this trip : D
 The driver and we will have a navigator beside the driver and it must be the guy's job, So ya, girls just sat beside and enjoyed the trip!!!! (^^V)

First, we went Kluang to have the famous Rail Coffee here.


They are enjoying the Kari puff and coffee.

From Kluang Rail Coffee

Next stop, Waterfall at Kota Tinggi, we found it at the maps we used, (ya we are using the traditional map but not GPS although we have it, we just don't want to rely on the GPS so much) 

Wow, there are a slide !!! *Le is so exciting* 

Nah, there is a must to take a family photo in this wonderful view 

My skill not bad right ?? HAHAHAHAHA, just simply add on some dialogue if not he looked weird with that pose ^-*

tada~~~ This is the photo that I like the most because I just captured in the most random type, freestyle ok? Hehe, anyway I feel like want to add on some dialogue but I just can't get the best one. Let Le think for a while and Le hope can post it in the next post ok?

Ok reached Mersing and it was late evening already. So we just checked in to the hotel and came out for dinner. The owner of a shoes shop put her rabbit on the grass in front of her shop and fed with some green beans. :) 

Here is the snap for the hotel room and it is RM155++ per night per room which the room is for 2 pax. So for us it is quite cheap and the room is not bad also. 

Morning, breakfast time :) the price that stated above is included one breakfast. 

There are eggs, red beans, fried rice, breads and mihun there. of course, tea and coffee or me? ^-*


After breakfast, we went around the city and found the beach at Air Papan. The beach is ok, not so crowded, and someone is playing kite here also. 


Wah, very chok >.<

This is our lunch before we heading to the Jetty at Mersing, FYI , we really can't get a nice restaurant to have our lunch so we just for for KFC. Pity us T.T

Yeah, we were waiting at the Jetty after taking the tickets from people in charged :) ( the cat just slept there when we want to get a sit and it looked steady only when we were beside it O.o) 

So excited at the boat, playing big head captured 

Read carefully before we reached, we left the boat when it reached Tekek and we were to get a ride from Tekek to Juara Kampung by 4 wild car. It was scary!! This is the part one from Tioman trip :) before going to sleep, I just share my bikini photo here for you all ( it is not easy for a Asian girl to wear like this, *shy*) 


P.S : The beach here is awesome!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment