Sunday, July 18, 2010

Flora exhibition in putrajaya



Today i have my my brunch at Golden Sun Club at Kuchai Lama. Sorry i don't have any photo for this because i go with my family and have to take care of my grandma too. About 1 o clock, we start to go to Putrajaya there to find the flora exhibition. It is raining that time but luckily is very very little of rain drops and it doesn't affect our trip.^^ Here is some picture i took.






Look, My mum is so happy there^^

One thing I realize from the trip, all the people beside me are using DSLR camera!!! Even that exhibition mostly crowded by Malays but still, that event is special for the people who play DSLR camera. I am just using my W810i to take those photo, that camera is not a toy for me, as a poor student.

No comments:

Post a Comment