Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today go out alone^^

Today after attend the test 2 of microeconomics 1, I follow my senior and friend SS2 to have our breakfast at 10a.m.  We go Kayu restaurant since my senior is a muslim ^^ We enjoy the food very much. We order roti canai, roti tisu and muatabak. Haha, I am hungry when I mention it. lol. After that, I take public transports back home, train and bus. I plan to go to Times Squares to buy solution for my contact lens. When I pass by the Jail that going to knock down for road expansion, I take some photo on it.

After I pass all of this, then I reach Times Square. I bought solution at Watson and bought a dress as a prize for me since my salary is out. Hehe^^  I reach home at about 2.30 p.m and I don't know how to use the contact lens and the solution. :P. I will ask my friend that how to use it because the direction is not really clear. 

Look ok o? ^^
My solution and contact lens plus container. Haha, but don't know how to use. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment